Google Ads is an online platform for advertising that was developed by Google. Adwords aim to enhance your business’s visibility in online search engines. Using Adwords will result in more exposure for your company or business, which can lead to higher sales and ultimately a more profitable business. There are a multitude of benefits of Adwords, but let’s consider five of the most important advantages:
1. Adwords increases awareness of your brand: It is true that if you’re offering a feasible product or service, your sales and leads will increase through using Adwords. This is especially useful information for small businesses. When a potential client or customer is using a search engine and looking at the same subject category, Adwords users can advertise to this very audience.
2. Adwords is mobile: The future of online marketing is mobile, and it’s likely that the percentage of mobile users will continue to increase over time. It’s important to optimise your website for mobile to allow your business to reap the benefits of Adwords mobile.
3. Adwords works faster than SEO marketing: To achieve that coveted first spot in a google search, Adwords is much more efficient than SEO. The reason for this is that ads which appear at the top of the page gain more visibility than those below. You can also focus on more than one keyword at a time with Adwords, whereas SEO allows for one keyword only.
4. Adwords reaches more customers through Gmail: Email marketing has become one of the most common and effective marketing strategies. Adwords email ads run on both desktop and mobile devices and are available to all advertisers, making it easier to reach more people through their Gmail inbox. Specifically, you can attract specific audiences simply by selecting various interests in Adwords, telling the system which specific demographics you’d like to target, or domains that users might have visited.
5. Ability to consistently measure your performance: Unlike traditional advertising methods such as newspapers, television and radio, Adwords relays specific statistics throughout your campaign. This includes how much traffic you’ve gained, who clicked on your ad, and how many leads have been generated.